Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Put Your Make Up On, Fix Your Hair Up Pretty


Meet me tonight in Tampa


Some people know, but not many care that Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen will be playing during the worlds largest bathroom break this Sunday. I for one will save my bathroom break for after the opening kickoff in the second half. That is when they start replaying the commercials or at least playing the ones that weren't good enough for the first half.

But what will The Boss be playing?

Reflexes say he will play Born In The USA. I am going to go out on a limb and say we don't get that one.

Here are my top five most likely songs. (if anyone cares, I completely picked Tom Petty's set list last year)

1. Blinded By The Light - Greetings From Ashbury Park, NJ

2. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) - The Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle

3. Born To Run - Born To Run

4. If he plays a newer song it will most likely be Girls In Their Summer Clothes

5. I can see him playing a cover also. This Land Is Your Land (Woody Guthrie) or We Shall Overcome (Pete Seeger) since this is fresh on the heels of the Inauguration.

He will probably get three songs and they might even be shorter versions, but it will probably be the best show on the field that day.

No comments: