Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Maybe I'll Text The Merriweather Post Pavilion

So...I had breakfast with the MPP. It was a good little date- impressive, creative, quirky, new. All the little idiosyncracies that usually play on a loop in my mind after a good date. But here's the catch:

I could never really bring myself to make the follow-up call. I pull up iTunes, scroll around, and end up listening to something else.

MPP, I had a really great time. I don't want you to think I didn't. For whatever reason, I just sorta got busy. But I want you to know I'm thinking of you. I don't want to close the door. So maybe I can just punch a few digits on my phone, not a call just yet, but just enough to keep me in your picture, and you in mine. So (punch, punch, punch):

Hey! How r u? Would luv 2 catch up.

No comments: